KDE e.V. Financial Working Group
The Financial Working Group has the following goals:
- Support KDE e.V. Board in Financial topics.
- In collaboration with the Treasurer, propose financial decisions to the KDE e.V. Board.
- Support Board members in commercial activities.
- Support the Treasurer in communication actions related to financial topics.
- Evaluate the regular financial reports done by the Treasurer.
The members are selected by the KDE e.V. for a two-year period.
The KDE e.V. board member who vacates the position of treasurer at the end of a regular duty cycle on the board automatically joins the Financial Working Group membership for a two-year period.
The Financial Working Group members cannot be selected as auditors of accounting.
Members can step down from the Financial Working Group at any time.
- Marta Rybczynska firstname.lastname@example.org (December 12th, 2017)
- Roman Gilg email@example.com (June 22nd, 2018)
- David Edmundson firstname.lastname@example.org (May 19th, 2019)
- Daniele E. Domenichelli email@example.com (May 19th, 2019)
- Neofytos Kolokotronis firstname.lastname@example.org (May 19th, 2019)