KDE e.V. Thank You Policy
Section 1: Introduction
- The work of the KDE Community is made possible thanks to contributions from KDE Community members, donors and corporations that collaborate with us.
- We want to thank those organizations that make significant donations of goods and services to KDE by publishing their names on a Thank You Page (http://kde.org/thanks.php).
- The KDE Community is grateful for all donations, The goal of this policy is to define clearly which donors should appear in the Thank You Page.
Section 2: GoalsClause 1
The KDE Thank You page is designed for:
- Goods and services donations. Financial donations, events sponsorship and contributions based on employing community members should be published through other channels.
- Significant donations with an impact for the wider KDE Community. Donations limited to individuals or a specific group within the KDE Community should be published through other channels.
Section 3: ContentClause 2
Each web entry will include the following information:
- Organization name
- We offer to include the logo.
- Due to legal reasons, links to the donors won't be included in the Thank You Page.
- What the donation is being used for.
- Donation's impact in KDE.
- The year of the donation.
Donors will be removed from the Thank You Page in the following situations:
- The donation is unavailable or not in production for one year.
Sysadmin group will be in charge of keeping the Thank You Page updated.
KDE won't make public distinctions between donors based on the value of their donations. Donors will be listed chronologically by the date when the donation was effective. Most recent donations are listed at the top.
Section 4: Coordination and responsibilityClause 5
KDE e.V. Board will manage the financial and administrative aspects of donations.
KDE e.V. Board will determine further clauses and interpret the current ones in case of conflict.
This policy is maintained by the board of the KDE e.V.